This super easy Oreo Pie Crust only has two ingredients - Oreos and butter! This cookie crust can be made in less than 20 minutes. It is the perfect base for a pie or no bake bar recipe. This homemade Oreo crust holds its shape well and can easily be made ahead of time. Read my post for all my tips and tricks on the perfect Oreo Cookie crust!
- 250g regular oreos, whole (keep the cream in the middle)
- 45g melted salted butter (if you only have unsalted butter, add a pinch of salt)
- Preheat the oven to 350°f / 180°c.
- Place the oreos in the bowl of a food processor, and pulse until only fine crumbs remain. Alternatively you can place them into a ziploc bag and roll over it with a rolling pin until fine crumbs form.
- Transfer the crumbs to a medium bowl, and add the butter. Mix with a spatula until well combined.
- Place 160g of the crust mixture into the pan you are using - this quantity will be used to build the sides of your crust.
- Pat the crust mixture onto the sides of the pan, then use a straight sided measuring cup or drinking glass to help press it evenly against the edges of the pan. You want to make it nice and compact. You can use the fingers or thumb on the other hand to help keep a nice even top edge on your crust.
- Add the remainder of the crust mixture and spread evenly over the bottom of the pie pan, then compact down with whatever flat tool you are using. Make sure that there is a good join between the edges and sides of the crust - if needed, use your fingers to make sure that it is all well sealed.
- Bake the pie crust for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Proceed with the recipe as written. This crust can be made up to 24 hours ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to use.
Keywords: Pie Crust, Oreo Crust, Crumb Crust, Oreo Cookie Crust