This No-Bake Snickers Cheesecake is the perfect dessert. A smooth and creamy no-bake chocolate cheesecake filling with chopped snickers tops a buttery graham cracker base. The cheesecake is finished off with more chopped snickers, roasted peanuts, and flaky sea salt.
Graham Cracker Crust
- 400g graham crackers, processed until crumbs
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 260g unsalted butter, melted and cooled.
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Filling
- 375g heavy cream
- 450g cream cheese, at room temperature.
- 100g granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 250g dark chocolate (I used 72%), melted and cooled slightly
- 225g chopped Snickers bars
- 175g heavy cream, liquid (see a few wee tips)
- Roasted salted peanuts
- Additional chopped Snickers
- Flaky Sea Salt
GRAHAM CRACKER BASE
- Grease and line a 9” square pan with two pieces of parchment paper, extending over the sides to form a sling. Place the graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a medium bowl. Add the salt and butter, and mix to combine - it should have the consistency of wet sand.
- Pour the base into the prepared pan, and pat down until smooth using the bottom of a flat glass or measuring cup, ensuring that it is an even thickness. Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
CHOCOLATE NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE FILLING
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whip the first measure of heavy cream just until stiff peaks start to form. Transfer to a large bowl until ready to use. Do not worry about washing the mixer.
Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla bean paste, and salt on medium high speed until light and fluffy and well combined, 2-3 minutes.
Add the melted cooled chocolate, and mix to combine. Add the second measure of cream (liquid), and beat until incorporated.
Add the chocolate cheesecake mixture to the bowl with the heavy cream, and carefully fold to combine, taking care not to deflate too much. Add the chopped snickers, and mix until incorporated.
Spoon the filling over the base, and spread with an offset spatula until the surface is smooth. Bang the pan on the counter a few times to remove any large air bubbles. To get it extra smooth, you can run your offset spatula under warm water, then dry off and use to smooth the surface.
Loosely cover the cheesecake with plastic wrap, ensuring the plastic wrap does not touch the surface of the filling. Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4 hours, or up to overnight.
- Use the sling to remove the cheesecake from the pan. Carefully remove the parchment paper. Scatter the top of the cheesecake with chopped snickers, roasted salted peanuts, and flaky sea salt.
- Cut into squares using a knife that has been run under water and dried off.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Keywords: Cheesecake, Snickers Cheesecake, no-bake cheesecake, chocolate cheesecake