Homemade Lemon Soda is super easy to make and has only four ingredients. Easy lemon soda is super refreshing.
- 300g sugar
- 1 cup (240ml) water
- ½ cup (120ml) Lemon juice
- approximately 4 cups, loosely packed, basil leaves (stems on is fine), optional
Soda water and ice to serve
- Place water, lemon juice and sugar into a small pot over medium heat. Heat until sugar is totally dissolved, then add basil leaves, and leave to infuse as the syrup cools. Cool completely and transfer into a bottle.
- To serve, fill a glass with ice cubes. Add about a tablespoon of lemon basil syrup (you can adjust this to taste), and top up with soda water. Garnish with lemon slices and basil leaves.
- Store syrup in the fridge in a sealed bottle.
Keywords: Lemon Soda, lemon drink, lemon cordial