No Bake Mixed Berry Cheesecake Bars are super easy to make. They have a graham cracker crust, topped with a silky vanilla bean no bake filling, and finished with a beautiful marbled swirl of mixed berry coulis. perfect No bake, low effort dessert for any time of the year.
Mixed Berry Coulis
- 250g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 125g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 125g fresh or frozen blackberries
- 65g sugar
- 1 Tbsp water
- pinch of salt
Graham Cracker Crust
- 400g graham crackers
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 150g butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp salt
No Bake Cheesecake Filling
- 300g plus 120g cream
- 2 tsp powdered gelatine
- 450g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 130g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 tsp salt
MIXED BERRY COULIS TOPPING
- Place all of the ingredients in a pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, and occasionally mashing the berries against the side using a fork, until the berries are soft. Transfer to a high speed blender or food processor (be careful as it will be hot), and blend until smooth.
- Clean the pan and return to the stove. Strain the berry mixture into the pan, then bring to a boil and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes or until slightly thickened and reduced. Transfer to a container and allow to cool completely.
GRAHAM CRACKER BASE
- Grease and line a 9” square pan with two pieces of parchment paper, extending over the sides to form a sling. Place the graham crackers and sugar in the work bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the crackers resemble fine crumbs, then transfer to a medium bowl. Add the salt and butter, and mix to combine - it should have the consistency of wet sand.
- Pour the base into the prepared pan, and pat down until smooth using the bottom of a flat glass or measuring cup, ensuring that it is an even thickness. Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
FILLING AND ASSEMBLY
- In a small pot over low heat, combine the 120g measure of cream and gelatine. Stir until the gelatine has dissolved. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or using an electric mixer, whip the 300g measure of cream until soft peaks form. Transfer into a bowl. There is no need to wash the mixer between the cream and cream cheese mix. Whip the cream cheese and sugar in the mixer until smooth. Add the vanilla and salt and beat to incorporate, then add the gelatine and cream mixture and mix well.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer, and, using a spatula, gently fold the softly whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon the filling over the prepared base, tapping to remove any bubbles, then spreading with an offset spatula. Evenly distribute about 3-4 Tbsp of the cooled coulis mixture over the surface of the filling, and using a swirling motion, gently mix it into the top section of the filling using a spoon, before smoothing again with an offset spatula.
- Lightly drizzle a little more of the coulis mixture (use less than you think you will need) over the top of the cheesecake, then drag a chopstick or skewer through the drizzled coulis to make a marbled effect. Add more coulis and marble more if desired.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 3 hours or until set. Using the parchment paper as a sling, remove the cheesecake from the pan. Cut into squares using a knife that has been run through hot water and then dried before cutting.
- Store leftovers in the fridge.
Keywords: Cheesecake, No bake Cheesecake, dessert, mixed berry, mixed berry cheesecake