- 180g All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 115g unsalted butter, melted
- 165g dark brown sugar
- 100g granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp holiday, plus 1 tsp for the top
- 90g white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°f / 180°c. Grease an 8"x8" (20cm x 20cm) square cake pan and then line with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on all sides. Grease the parchment paper then set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the melted butter, dark brown sugar, and granulated sugar together for about a minute. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until lighter in colour, about 4 minutes (I used a handheld electric mixer). Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in the sprinkles and the white chocolate chips until evenly incorporated. Transfer the batter to the pan and top with the 1 tsp rainbow sprinkles.
- Bake until the top and edges are set and golden, 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow the blondies to cool in the pan for 45 minutes before removing and slicing.
- Cover and store leftover blondies in an airtight container at room temperature for 2 to 3 days.
Keywords: Birthday Cake Blondies, Blondies, Holiday Blondies